Blue Hill Historical Society

holthouse3.jpg
The Blue Hill Historical Society was founded in 1902 for the purpose of preserving the heritage of the Town of Blue Hill, Maine, U.S.A.

The Society’s home and headquarters is the Holt House on Water Street across from the Chamber of Commerce.

The Holt House was built in 1815 by Jeremiah Thorndike Holt. It serves now as a museum and repository of artifacts and archives relevant to local history.

PRESIDENT
Courtenay Haight
VICE PRESIDENT
Tim Thomas
TREASURER
Susan Gurin
SECRETARY
Jan Snow
MEMBERSHIP
Lynne Clark
CURATOR
Lynne Clark
Janice Crofoot
Ann Durgin
Linda Elder
William McHenry
Bob Myers
Rick Sawyer
Rick Seeger
Cordell Snow

Blue Hill Historical Society

Blue Hill Hollow Coulson